Here is a list of the Top 10 most viewed, re-tweeted or favorited tweets Tony put out in the month of June:
1. At every rising level of growth in developing organizations, new, more efficient levels of communication are required
2. One of the biggest mistakes I see entrepreneurs making is assuming their employees are just like them
3. The pain associated with leadership development is the strain of pushing yourself to learn new things & change what is comfortable today into what will be effective tomorrow
4. In some cases, leaders will accept blame for a situation because they can’t stand tension
5. It’s a lot easier to live with the familiar status quo than to stretch to acquire new skills, especially if it makes others uncomfortable too
6. Trust building leaders tell the same story to everyone all the time
7. If you don’t believe you can change, you can’t. You are defeated before beginning.
8. If you can believe in your ability to change, you gain a strong competitive advantage
9. Most people over-estimate what they can do in six months but under-estimate what they can do in three years
10. Everything comes down to leadership ability in the world of upward promotion. Not tenure, not just showing up.